TRP Surveys research on VR shows strong uptake.
TRP Surveys is a UK-wide media survey, run by media research agency TRP Research.
We run regular omnibus surveys on any media-related questions; we recently surveyed our members about Virtual Reality.
Here are some interesting facts from our VR research.
- 15% of those surveyed already own a VR device.
- Nearly 20% intend to buy a Virtual Reality device in the next year.
- 51% of those considering buying a VR device would opt for a console device; 27%, a mobile-phone-based device (32% are undecided)
- 40% of VR device owners have used the equipment ‘a bit more’ or ‘much more’ than expected.
- 39% of VR owners found the devices to be a bit better than expected, and 16% found VR far exceeded expectation.
- 70% of VR owners believe that VR will be an important technology in future.
A report of our findings can be found at http://www.trpresearch.com/virtually-mainstream-trp-surveys-research-on-vr-shows-strong-uptake/.
Get rewarded for sharing your opinion about TV and the media.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.